Friday 5 May 2017

Abseiling
By Aidan       

I take a deep breath and begin my ascent ,I can hear encouraging remarks from below. I act confident but
the worms in my stomach squirm like
never  before.I breath deeply but the abhorrent feeling
settles over me.

My heart pounds it’s prisons walls.
How did I get myself into this mess? I was at the top.
my lungs splutter to a stop, my brain reminds me of all
that could go wrong.

I climbed down like an inexperienced Dog- which is to say  badly.  As soon as my  feet touch the ground my mind functions properly. Phew!

3 comments:

  1. I like your use of vocabulary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you feel in this storey can't wait to hear your new storey.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I realy like that vocaulary and the great show not tell.
    Awesome Bro

    ReplyDelete